Spanish paella. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded with seafood or anything your heart desires! Paella is a rice dish originally from Valencia. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish, but Spaniards almost unanimously consider it to be a dish from the Valencian region.
I grew up eating paella every sunday with my family, and it´s a very special dish, it brings everyone together to the table and always creates beautiful memories. Ok before you shout at us, recipes for paella differ from region to region, and this seafood-free version is Omar's take on the classic Paella Valenciana. Nourishing, vibrant, and served without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. You can have Spanish paella using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish paella
- Prepare 1 cup of Bomba rice (a short grained rice).
- You need 1 cup of cut bell peppers.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 pack of peeled and devined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare Can of add muesli, clams depending on choice.
- It’s 1 can of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of small garlic chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of saffron strands.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut.
Paella is both the name of the Spanish rice dish, and the large two-handled pan traditionally used to prepare it. This is where paella is made and broken. The most beloved of all Spanish dishes, Paella is an impressive combination of saffron-infused short-grain rice mixed with meat, seafood, and vegetables. Learn Authentic Spanish Paella Recipes and Paella Instructions for All Cooking Levels.
Spanish paella step by step
- Take oil in a pan, Saute the onion, garlic and peppers and keep aside. Saute the sea-food and keep aside..
- Add the chicken stock with rice and put over the saffron and paprika, add the vegetables, meat and stir. Cook in low flame for 10-15min and keep it covered. Garnish with lemon juice and parsley..
Paella recipes from Spain to enjoy them wherever. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. Paella Valenciana – The original paella was born in Valencia. Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!