Olive Oil Tofu.
You can cook Olive Oil Tofu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Tofu
- Prepare 1 of firm tofu.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (for marinade).
- Prepare 3 of leaves Fresh basil.
- Prepare 3 of package Natto.
- Prepare 30 cc of Soy sauce.
- It’s 15 cc of Mirin.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 10 cc of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Olive Oil Tofu step by step
- Drain water from a firm tofu..
- In a container, add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, fresh basil leaves and tofu to marinate for over a night..
- In a bowl, add natto, water and vinegar (2% to water) and wash natto beans..
- Place natto in a colander, refresh water and do same step for 3 times until 80% of slimes of natto is removed. Place the natto in colander to remove water..
- Add the natto, soy sauce, mirin and egg yolk in a blender and mix to make natto soy sauce..
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to the natto soy sauce to make natto dressing..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!