Italian Sausage Foil packs.
You can cook Italian Sausage Foil packs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Foil packs
- You need 10 of mild Italian sausage links. (Hot or sweet).
- It’s 12 of yellow baby potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large yellow onions, sliced.
- You need 1 package of baby carrots, halved.
- Prepare 8 of jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed and sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Heavy duty foil.
Italian Sausage Foil packs instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown sausage links flipping often. Don't overcrowd the pan, cook in 2 separate batches or use 2 skillets. Until browned and cooked through. About 15 minutes..
- In a large bowl toss remaining ingredients..
- Remove sausages from pan and let rest 5 minutes. Slice into chunks. Add sausage to vegetables..
- Shape 6 pieces of foil in to boats. Fill with sausage and vegetables. Place a piece of sliced butter on top of each foil pack. cover with another piece of foil and close loosely to create the pack..
- Place foil packs on baking sheets and cook 1 hr. Open top of packs and let stand for 10 minutes..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!