Creole shrimp tacos. These Creole Shrimp Tacos are filled with all the amazing New Orleans flavors we all love. Creole Shrimp Tacos – This recipe starts with this creole seasoning. These Creole Shrimp Tacos are made with bold ingredients to take the shrimp taco recipe to the next level with rich Creole flavors!
Or truly, any day of the week. They are fast to make and loaded with flavor from the cajun seasonings and jambalaya. Shrimp Creole from Delish.com makes the perfect spicy weeknight dinner. You can have Creole shrimp tacos using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creole shrimp tacos
- Prepare 8 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of lbs. large raw shrimp.
- You need 2 of tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of stem celery, minced.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, minced.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of cup fish broth.
- It’s 1 of cup fresh peeled and chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of teaspoon thyme.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of A pinch of ground cayenne (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of sprig cilantro, minced.
In a separate large skillet, heat oil. They say that when you eat with your hands, food tastes better, you How do Creole shrimp tacos with a touch of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain sound? Although somewhat of a stretch for Creole & probably tacos, the combination works in this Spicy Creole Shrimp Street Tacos recipe. My concern wasn't the colliding of two cuisines.
Creole shrimp tacos step by step
- Sauté the onion, pepper and bay leaf in a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until they brown. Season with salt, pepper, thyme and cayenne..
- Add the tomato to the pan and stir it a few times. Add the fish broth and let it boil for 10 minutes..
- Then, add the peeled shrimp and let them stew for a few more minutes..
- Sprinkle the cilantro on top and serve with the hot tortillas..
This easy shrimp tacos recipe is made with zesty shrimp, cilantro lime coleslaw, sliced avocado and a spicy chipotle crema. Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! In a Dutch oven or large. Reserve the rest of the dressing for topping tacos. To a bowl, add shrimp and Creole seasoning.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!