Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers. Anytime you find yourself with leftover chicken, consider it a blessing. You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. I loved this a lot and this is something I can eat on a weekly basis.
All you need is a pad Thai sauce and oodles of noodles to transform your chicken into something exciting. Easy One-Tray Chicken Thighs And Veggies. Arrange chicken thighs skin-side up on top of the vegetables. You can have Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers
- Prepare 3 of chicken thighs cut into thirds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Finely sliced half of Spanish onion.
- It’s 3 of sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of cooked bow tie pasta.
- You need Bunch of scallions cut longitudinal.
- It’s 4-5 of small red potatoes, sliced thinly (optional).
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
Added Italian seasoning to the chicken. Had leftovers but everybody was full. Give leftover chicken and vegetables new life with these easy weeknight meals. A great way to change up chicken leftovers is by using different veggies.
Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers instructions
- Mix cut chicken in a bowl with paprika, salt and thyme. Sit for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Add oil to a sided pan at medium heat. When hot, add chicken, stir frequently for 5-7 minutes. Remove to a bowl..
- Add onions, sliced potatoes, scallions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Add oil as needed. Cook 3/4 done..
- Meanwhile, cook 1/2 lb pasta, preferably a shaped, not spaghetti.
- Add pasta and chicken to pan, and mix and reheat for 2 minutes on low heat..
Sometimes I just use veggies that are leftovers too, and other times I buy veggies just for making different leftover chicken dishes. Choose from these flavorful chicken and pasta dishes, including casseroles, skillet meals, and international favorites. Chicken and pasta combinations are easy to whip up and can often be one-pot meals. If you don't have leftover cooked chicken, consider using a fully cooked rotisserie. Chicken, vegetables and pasta make up this filling salad which everyone seems to like, even Great Pasta salad.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!