Mom's Cheese Stuffed Packages.
You can cook Mom's Cheese Stuffed Packages using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Cheese Stuffed Packages
- You need of For the cilantro oil:.
- Prepare 1 of cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 1 of bunch cilantro.
- You need 1 of tablespoon cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup grated cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of For the fried cheese stuffed packages:.
- Prepare 8 of sheets of pasta.
- It’s of One egg, beaten.
- It’s 7 of oz. cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 of cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Mom's Cheese Stuffed Packages step by step
- Let's start with the cilantro oil. This recipe is so simple! In a food processor (1000 W), pulse ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the cheese, cumin, salt and cilantro until it emulsifies. Set it aside to use later..
- Now, roll out the pasta sheets, brush the edge with the beaten egg and fill it with a spoonful of cream cheese. Fold the filled sheets into triangles and close the edges..
- Heat 4 cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to about 350º F. You can test the temperature by adding a piece of bread. When it floats to the surface, the temperature is right. Submerge the sacks of cheese until they are crunchy, remove them from the oil and place them on paper towels to absorb the excess oil..
- Lastly, serve the fried cheese stuffed packages with a splash of cilantro oil..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!