Moqueca. Moqueca is a Brazilian seafood stew. It is slowly cooked in a terracotta cassole. Moqueca can be made with shrimp or fish as a base with tomatoes, onions, garlic, lime and coriander.
MOQUECA DE OVO C/ MAMÃO VERDE E CAMARÃO. Moqueca is a seafood stew with a base of palm oil and coconut milk or olive oil, combined with fish There are numerous versions of moqueca, such as moqueca Capixaba, or moqueca Baiana, from. Moqueca — ist eines der Nationalgerichte Brasiliens und gehört zur Küche Brasiliens. You can cook Moqueca using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moqueca
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 700 g of fish.
- You need 200 g of shrimps.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of palm oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red hot pepper.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Wine.
Die bekannteste Variante ist die Moqueca Baiana , ein Fischeintopf aus Fischfilets, Kokosmilch, Palmöl (azeite de. This vegan moqueca is easy to make, healthy, satisfying and full of delicious tropical flavours. This vegan tofu moqueca is one of my favourite dishes and is one that I have been making often. Find moqueca stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
- Season the fish with lemon for 1 hour..
- Pour the olive oil in a panel, medium fire. Add the garlic, and after 30 sec, the onion and the red hot peppers. Wait 1 min. Add wine. Wait one more minute. Add the bell pepper, tomatoes, the shrimps and the fish. Add salt. Wait for 2 min. Add the coconut milk and half of the parsley. Low the fire to minimum. Cook for 18 min..
- Join the palm oil and the rest of the parsley. Cook for more 2 min..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Uma Moqueca de Banana da Terra não é uma "boa" ideia, é uma surpreendente ideia. Um dos pratos mais tradicionais nos estados do nordeste para a Sexta-feira Santa é a moqueca. Your Moqueca is ready to serve! Serve its as a soup. or serve with white rice on the side.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!