Brigadeiro (Traditional Brazilian dessert).
You can cook Brigadeiro (Traditional Brazilian dessert) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brigadeiro (Traditional Brazilian dessert)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- You need as required of Ghee, to grease.
- You need for of coating :.
- Prepare as required of Chopped Cashewnuts.
- It’s as required of Chopped almonds.
Brigadeiro (Traditional Brazilian dessert) step by step
- Heat the butter in a pan, add condensed milk and mix it well. Than add cocoa powder and stir until the mixture starts leaving the edges of the pan..
- Grease the plate with ghee, pour the mixture in it. Let it slightly cools down..
- Take a small portion from the mixture and make balls of it..
- Roll the balls into the chopped almonds or into the chopped Cashewnuts..
- Serve Brigadeiro..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!