Italian Ricotta and almond tart.
You can cook Italian Ricotta and almond tart using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Ricotta and almond tart
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 300 g of flour.
- You need 80 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 g of soft butter.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 500 g of ricotta cheese.
- You need 5 of tblsp sugar?.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Almond extract.
- You need 50 g of almond flour.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
Italian Ricotta and almond tart step by step
- Mix dough rapidly until soft and supple, wrapping plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the filling until light and fluffy.
- Divide the chilled dough in half, and roll out each half on baking paper, place bottom in torte pan.
- Spread the filling inside, then cover with top, trimming excess and sealing edges.
- Spread sliced almonds and sugar on top.
- Bake 30 min at 350.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!