Mediterranean Sliced Picanha Steaks.
You can cook Mediterranean Sliced Picanha Steaks using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Sliced Picanha Steaks
- It’s 3 Pounds of Brazilian Picanha Cut.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Spanish Ñora Peppers.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Long Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s To Taste of Thick Salt.
Mediterranean Sliced Picanha Steaks instructions
- Wash the Picanha Cut with plenty of water and slice it in half and inch thick pieces..
- Mix well all the ingredients except from the Thick Salt..
- Salt the meat and spread the mix over the Picanha slices. Let them rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge..
- Grill the Picanha slices for 10 minutes on each side at high heat..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!