Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Learn how to create a gorgeous Spanish dish with Omar Allibhoy. For more great recipes check out www.olivesfromspain.co.uk.
Well it sounded and looked fantastic so I thought I definitely need to make this!!! I served mine with some simple roasted potatoes and some mixed greens. So this Spanish Style Pimento Stuffed Chicken Thighs is the. You can cook Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs
- It’s 4 of bone in skin on chicken thighs deboned.
- You need of Stuffing—————.
- Prepare 3 oz of pimento green olives chopped.
- It’s 2 of large garlic minced.
- Prepare of Large lemon zested, juice set aside.
- It’s of Paprika paste————.
- It’s 3 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of evo and a splash of olive or caper juice if you like.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need of Veggies————.
- It’s of Fennel quartered.
- Prepare Half of medium yellow onion quartered.
- You need of Red potatoes quartered.
- Prepare 3 oz of capers drained.
Stuffed olives are classic Spanish tapas; in this perfect finger food recipe, green olives are stuffed with feta, almonds, onion, and garlic. Be the first to rate & review! ½ cup flat-leaf parsley. ¼ cup sliced pimiento- stuffed olives. Spanish Stew Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Stuffed with Mushroom and Goat Cheese.
Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs instructions
- Quarter the veggies and add to a foil lined pan. Add a cup evo and season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, juice of the lemon, capers and put a cooling rack on top.
- Add the stuffing ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Make the paprika paste.
- Debone the thighs and stuff an even amount of the stuffing under the skin of each thigh and loosely roll the meat and then the skin underneath the thigh, salt and pepper..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken and set back on the rack and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan and sear the bottom of the thighs to crisp the under skin and add back to the rack and then in to the 400 degree pre heated oven and cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove the rack with the thighs and add the veggies back into the oven and broil the veggies on high until slightly crisp, maybe 2 to 4 minutes (watch close).
- Slice the chicken thighs and place on top of the potatoes and veggies and spoon a little of the reserved sauce over the top and serve.
If you end up making any of these These baked chicken thighs are so succulent! Spanish Olives Chicken and Rice made in a single cast iron skillet is a The flavor differences between the olives is pretty pronounced. Place a wide pan over a high heat and brown the seasoned chicken thighs with a bit of olive oil. Skin side down first as they will release a bit of fat which will help golden the chicken and for all the remaining ingredients to. How To Make Farfalle with Shiitake Mushrooms
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!