You can have Cal Italia using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cal Italia
- It’s 1 of pizza dough.
- Prepare of ☆1 tsp semolina powder.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP flour.
- Prepare of ●5 TBSP Asiago, Romano, parmesan mix.
- You need of ●8-10 small fresh mozzarella cheese balls.
- You need 3 TBSP of Gorgonzola cheese, small pieces.
- It’s of ◉3 TBSP Dalmatia fig jam.
- Prepare of ◉4 slices prosciutto.
- You need of ◉1/4 cup balsamic vinegar – reduction.
Cal Italia step by step
- Preheat the oven to 500 F for one hour..
- Keep the unwrapped pizza dough at room temperature for at least 1 hour prior to rolling..
- Make the reduction balsamic vinegar. Heat the balsamic vinegar in a small pan, medium heat. Once the steam is rising, reduce heat to low and simmer. Don’t let it bubble. Reduce it to 25% of original volume..
- Mix the ingredients of ☆ as the dusting powder. Place it on the work space and also sprinkle on top of the dough. Roll out the dough to a pie crust. Make it thin (especially in the center). Then poke holes with fork in the dough crust..
- Spread the ingredients of ● and bake for 7 minutes..
- Add Gorgonzola cheese and bake for another 4 minutes..
- Take pizza out of the oven. Spread the ingredients of ◉. Make sure to spread the fig jam evenly all over. Cover with prosciutto ham and the basaltic reduction and enjoy❤️.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!