Mater stuff tikki. Mater stuff tikki is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day.
Learn this traditional recipe all the Way from Indian Cuisine which is perfect for your monsoon season, It's an Aloo Mater Tikki Recipe. Best Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy on the outside and stuffed with spicy chana dal mixture. How to make Stuffed Aloo Tikki recipe a step by step tutorial. You can have Mater stuff tikki using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mater stuff tikki
- You need 2 cup of mater.
- Prepare 4-5 of medium sized potato.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- It’s to taste of Green chilli.
- It’s as needed of Imli ki katti methi chutney.
- You need as needed of Green chatpati chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sweet curd.
- You need as needed of Aaloo lacha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn flour powder.
See more ideas about growing tomatoes, tomato garden, growing vegetables. A refreshing evening snack served with hot pipping tea. This dish is mix of balance flavours with pea tikki stuffed with Khoya & Date filling which is crisp on the outside. Stuffed Aloo Tikki, is made with filling of lentils like Chana Dal(common) or Moong Dal.
Mater stuff tikki step by step
- Mater and potato boiled both.
- Peelof potato and mix corn flour and mater ko jera hing se tadka lagake rakh le.
- Potato ke medium sized gole bana kar usme mater ko stuff karein.
- Then fry pan gram karein thoa oil dale aue tikki ko sek le.
- Fi is tarah se grma gram serve karein.
I like to use Moong Dal more and sometimes also make it with paneer filling. Today I am sharing the typical recipe. I'm sharing a recipe for stuffed aloo tikki today! Crispy golden potato fritters filled with tangy spiced chana dal. I'm sharing the simplest and fastest way to make stuffed aloo tikki.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!