Spanish Rice Easy&Quick w/ Tomato can.
You can have Spanish Rice Easy&Quick w/ Tomato can using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice Easy&Quick w/ Tomato can
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (or 1/2 tsp of minced garlic).
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomato 14 oz.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Spanish Rice Easy&Quick w/ Tomato can step by step
- Chop onion and red bell pepper. Mince garlic. Sauté in olive oil until onion is transparent..
- Mix in remaining ingredients (tomato can, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce)..
- Add rice and water. Bring to a boil..
- After boiled, tightly covered, simmer on lowest heat for about 20 minuets. Stir occasionally. (I normally simmer for 30 min, so rice is more tender.).
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!