Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak.
You can have Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak.
- You need 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 2 TSP of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE (9 OZ) of Soba Noodles (cooked per package instructions).
- You need 1 of Large Carrot (julienned).
- Prepare 1 BUNCH of Green Onions (cut on a bias into 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare 6 of Red Radishes (sliced thin).
- You need 3 of Baby Bok Choy (cut in half lengthwise).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (to season).
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Lime Juice (can use same lime for juice and zest).
- You need 1 TBSP of Lime Zest.
- You need 2 TBSP of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 TSP of Chile Oil.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Ginger Root (minced finely).
- You need 1 TBSP of Palm Sugar (grated).
Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak instructions
- PREPARING THE DRESSING In a small bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients (soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, fish sauce, sesame oil, chile oil, minced ginger root, and grated palm sugar). Reserve. NOTE: The flavor will build over time. Taste the dressing right before applying it to the noodles, and season if necessary..
- PREPARING THE SOBA NOODLES Cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles, and run them under cold water. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE WAGYU STEAK AND BABY BOK CHOY Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.Add in the grapeseed oil and sesame oil.Season the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Once the skillet is slightly smoking, add in the Wagyu steak.Sear for 3 minutes on each side (for medium-rare finish).Once seared, place the seared Wagyu steak on a cutting board. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Lower the temperature to medium, and place the baby bok choy cut-side-down in the skillet. Cook until the baby bok choy starts to brown. Then, turn it over, and cook the other side. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE SALAD Once the Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak has rested, cut it against the grain into thin, bite-size pieces. Mix the cooked soba noodles with the julienned carrot, cut green onions, and radish slices. Pour half of the dressing over the noodles, and mix well..
- FINAL STEPS Divide the salad between bowls. Place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak slices and baby bok choy on top of each salad bowl. Serve the soba noodle and Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak salad with extra dressing on the side. Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!