You can have Brigadeiro Cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brigadeiro Cake
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cream (25 percent fat content).
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Brigadeiro Cake instructions
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Reserve the egg whites in a bowl; beat the egg yolks with sugar and oil..
- Mix the flour, salt and 1 cup of chocolate powder..
- Add, alternately, water and the flour mix to the yolk mixture..
- When well incorporated, add the vanilla extract..
- Beat the egg whites..
- Add the baking powder and the egg whites gently..
- Line the bottom of a round cake pan with parchment paper, grease and flour the sides and place the batter in it..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes..
- When the cake has cooled, cut it in half with the aid of a knife or a nylon wire..
- In a saucepan, add the condensed milk, 1/2 cup chocolate and butter. Bring to a simmer until it is consistent. Turn off the heat and add the cream. Stir to keep it warm..
- Use half of the brigadeiro as filling for the cake and the rest as topping..
- Finish with chocolate chips..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!