Spanish flan 🍮. This Spanish Flan is a ready made powder with Syrup from Goya. Flan is an egg custard originated in Spain; deep golden caramel. This flan is made with condensed and evaporated milk and baked in a pie dish.
Boil some water about one inch. Spanish Flan is something very special. The consistency of Flan is like pudding, or jelly, or custard. You can cook Spanish flan 🍮 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish flan 🍮
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need Half of a cup of sugar.
- You need 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of whole eggs.
- It’s of Enough boiling water to fill pan.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Spanish Flan is relatively easy to make. Before you start with cooking the sugar syrup, prepare the. A real Spanish flan recipe that tastes so good! I got this recipe from a Spanish restaurant.
Spanish flan 🍮 step by step
- First you start by mixing your eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla..
- Boil some water about one inch..
- Put the sugar in a pan until it caramelizes and turns golden brown..
- Start boiling the water, then when it’s boiled you put it in a big enough container..
- Once boiled you add the flan contents into your small container. Enter the flan in the water like this.(by the way this is a photo of after it was done).
- Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour until it sets..
Pour caramelized sugar into mold, following with flan mixture. Allow to cool to room temperature, then. Flan is a classic dessert and for good reason- it's delicious! There are a few tricks to master when making flan at home, such as perfecting the color of. Remove the flan glass pan from the water pan.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!