Cod Fish. Spanish Style.
You can have Cod Fish. Spanish Style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cod Fish. Spanish Style
- You need 15 oz of cod fish.
- Prepare 8-9 oz of diced tomatoes (½ can).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s to taste of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Dried basil.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Cod Fish. Spanish Style step by step
- Clean fish fillet from skin and bones. Chop it.
- Peel an onion and slice it. Peel and grind garlic clove.
- Heat the pan, add olive oil. Add onion and fry until it becomes soft. Add garlic and fry for 1 more minutes..
- Peel and shred carrot, clean and slice bell pepper into thin strips.
- Add carrot and pepper in the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes (constantly stir the veggies).
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Move veggies to the sides of the pan and place fish in the middle. Put a lid on and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes. During this time pour veggies juice/sauce on top of the fish two times.
- Mince parsley and season the dish.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!