You can cook Italian Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Penko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of Ricota Cheses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Parsley.
Italian Meatballs instructions
- Combine all ingredients, not over working the meat..
- Portion out 1 oz scoops on to a cooking sheet with parchment paper..
- Place into a 400° oven for 20-25 min..
- Finish off the meatballs under a "Hi" broiler for 3-5 minutes or until slightly burned tops..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!