Salmon Stew In Brazilian Style (MOQUECA).
You can have Salmon Stew In Brazilian Style (MOQUECA) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Stew In Brazilian Style (MOQUECA)
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of salmon fish wings or any fish optional.
- You need of marinate.
- You need 4 tbsp of mince garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika or Chili Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blabck pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of lime juice.
- Prepare of layering.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of each red yellow green bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaf.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
Salmon Stew In Brazilian Style (MOQUECA) instructions
- Marinate fish for about 2 hour.
- In pan put 3 tbsp olive oil.onion.pepper.tomato.salmon then layer again onion.pepper.tomato.
- Then top coconut milk.coriander leaf and drizzle another 1 tbsp of live oil.
- Bring it to a boil then in simmer for 25 minute.
- Today I Remake This Dish Again And Enjoy With Some White Rice.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!