You can cook Spanish Chicken using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Chicken
- You need of Spanish Chicken.
- It’s 500 g of Chicken Skinless Thighs.
- It’s 200 g of Chorizo.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sun dried tomato paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 carton of passata.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock pot/cube.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 300 ml of Red Wine.
- Prepare of Roast Potatoes.
- You need 600 g of Maris Piper Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
Spanish Chicken instructions
- Cut up the chicken & chorizo to the size you prefer and fry in olive oil, until a nice colour. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the pan and set to one side..
- Dice the onion, pepper & garlic and fry in the same pan on a low heat, season with salt & pepper and cook for several minutes – until sweated down..
- Add the dried tomato paste to the pan and cook through for a minute or so & add the red wine. Turn up the heat and cook until reduced by half. Add the passata..
- Drain the chickpeas and add too the pan, along with the stock pot, smoked paprika, the ribs and juice of the lemon, honey, parsley and simmer slowly on a low heat..
- Peel the potatoes (or keep the skin on) and cut into 2cm cubes. Put in a pan of salted boiling water for 5 minutes and remove. Allow to steam dry for 5 minutes..
- In a pre-heated at 180 degrees add the potatoes with a general seasoning of salt & pepper and the rind of a lemon. Add a good glug of oil and make sure all potatoes are covered. cook for 30-45 mins until the potatoes are golden brown..
- Serve the potatoes with a generous serving of the Spanish chicken. Serve with some fresh parsley and a squeeze of the lemon..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!