You can cook Spanish Omelet using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelet
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion.
- You need 1-3 of potatoes.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt.
Spanish Omelet instructions
- Pour 1/2 liter olive oil in a pan, high heat.
- Thinly slice the onion and put into the pan.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and place in pan.
- Leave the onion and potatoes in the pan for 10-15 minutes or until they caramelize.
- Once they caramelize, remove the potatoes and onion and place then in a large mixing bowel.
- Add 6 eggs and pinch of sea salt into the mixing bowel and gently mix.
- Place aluminum foil and cover for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 tbsp of olive oil (the same one used earlier) in a pan and put on high heat.
- Place the mixed ingredients and place in the pan. 1-2 mins on high then lower on medium heat for 2-3 mins..
- Take a plate and flip the omelet to the other side.
- Cook the other side: 1-2 mins on high, 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Once it is cooked, remove from heat and place on a plate.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!