Quick Italian Sausage Veggie Soup 🥣.
You can have Quick Italian Sausage Veggie Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Sausage Veggie Soup 🥣
- Prepare 2 packs of hot Italian sausage (16 ounce).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 container (32 ounce) of beef stock.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen country blend veggies.
Quick Italian Sausage Veggie Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot sauté your Italian sausages until no pink remains………You can add a little bit of olive oil if sausages are sticking to your pot…….
- Sauté your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic with sausages until veggies are tender……..
- Add to pot your beef stock, diced tomatoes, oregano, Italian seasoning, black pepper and frozen veggies, bring to a boil…….
- Cover soup slightly with a lid and cook on low / medium heat for 30 – 40 minutes, stirring occasionally………
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!