Roasted Italian cauliflower.
You can cook Roasted Italian cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Italian cauliflower
- Prepare Head of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbs of bacon fat.
- It’s 1 tbs of red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Morton natures seasons.
- Prepare 6 tbs of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Roasted Italian cauliflower instructions
- Cut cauliflower in pieces about 1/2 to 3/4 max width.
- In large bowl cover cauliflower with olive oil, bacon fat, red pepper, black pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 425 for 15-20 minutes. Turn over and add parm and sprinkle of nature's seasoning and cook 10-15 minutes till brown.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!