brazilian cheese bun aka pao de queijo.
You can cook brazilian cheese bun aka pao de queijo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of brazilian cheese bun aka pao de queijo
- Prepare 2 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of parmesan or any sharp cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- You need 2 large of eggs – whisk.
brazilian cheese bun aka pao de queijo instructions
- preheat oven at 190c.
- combine flour, salt and garlic in big bowl, put aside..
- heat milk and butter, once boil pour into the flour mixture. mix with wooden spoon till well combine..
- in goes cheese and and egg, mix throughly. it will be sticky and the dough should looks like very thick batter..
- you can add a bit of flour if it is not think enough or a bit of milk if it is too thick..
- using the ice cream scoop or biscuit scoop, scoop the thick dough onto well grease and floured baking tray. leave some space in between for the bread to grow..
- bake for 20 minutes – 25 minutes and let cool on wire rack. enjoy..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!