You can cook Italian Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 c of chopped bell pepper (any color).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paisley.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 slices of white bread, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzarella, reserve 3/4 c for topping.
- It’s 1/4 c of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 c of marinara sauce, reserve 3/4 c for later.
Italian Meatloaf instructions
- In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute onions and bell peppers.
- In a large bowl add meats, onion, bell peppers and all the other ingredients, reserving 3/4 c mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Mix throughly with hands.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place in a loaf pan or baking dish..
- Spread 3/4 c marina sauce on top.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 50 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven for 10 more minutes..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!