Brazilian Style Stovetop White Rice.
You can cook Brazilian Style Stovetop White Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Style Stovetop White Rice
- It’s 1 cup of goya medium grain white rice.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Brazilian Style Stovetop White Rice step by step
- Heat oil and garlic in a pot on the stove on medium heat until garlic becomes slightly golden..
- Pour in rice then salt and let sit until also slightly golden, stirring occasionally. (About 5 minutes).
- Add water then put lid on the pot. Rice will be done in about 20 minutes. You'll know its done once you see no water left at all and when stirred you will see no wetness in the rice..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!