You can cook Spanish Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- You need 2 Cups of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-14.5 oz. of cans stewed or diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of hint of garlic.
Spanish Rice step by step
- Place oil in pan and heat. I use an 8 qt. kettle or 3 qt. skillet. (You will need a lid).
- Brown rice well in pan while stirring. After the rice has browned, stir in your diced onion and garlic. Saute for a minute..
- Add 2 (14.5 oz.) cans of tomatoes and all of chicken broth to rice. Stir. Cover. Let simmer for 20 minutes..
- Season to your liking with salt and pepper. Rice should be firm, but not dry..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!