Conchiglie Rigate With Italian Sausage And Broccolini.
You can cook Conchiglie Rigate With Italian Sausage And Broccolini using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Conchiglie Rigate With Italian Sausage And Broccolini
- It’s 1 lb of Medium Pasta Shells (Conchiglie Rigate)-Or Pasta of Choice.
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 lb. of Broccolini (Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces).
- It’s 4-5 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced Thinly).
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (For Garnish).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Chopped (Garnish, Optional).
- It’s of Salt (To Taste).
- You need of Black Pepper (To Taste).
- Prepare of Reserve Pasta Water (For Sauce).
Conchiglie Rigate With Italian Sausage And Broccolini instructions
- Peel and slice Garlic. Wash and prepare Broccolini. Chop off woody ends, Peel off any Leaves, then Cut into Bite Sized pieces. If the stems are thick, Cut them lengthwise, so that they'll cook evenly. Separate Florets and Stems, set aside..
- Heat a large skillet and 1 – 2 Tbsp Olive Oil over Medium to Medium High Heat. On another burner, Heat a Large Pot of Water on High Heat. Salt Water to taste. Bring to a boil..
- Crumble up Small Balls of the Italian Sausage and place them in the Skillet. Allow balls to brown on all sides, while slowly breaking them up more as they cook. Add Pasta to the boiling water, as Sausage cooks. Cook to Al Dente. When the Sausage is browned, add the Broccolini Stems. Cook until the Stems soften some, then add the Florets. Salt & Pepper Broccolini to taste. Stir frequently, and cook until Broccolini is to your liking. Add more Olive Oil, as needed..
- Add Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, and bit more Olive Oil. Cook until Garlic starts to brown, and then stir in 1 or 2 ladles full of Pasta Water, along with the Pasta. Toss and Stir to emulsify the Sauce. Add more Pasta Water as needed. Once the the sauce has thickened and the Pasta has cooked fully, taste for seasoning..
- Serve, and Garnish with Parmesan and Parsley. Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!