Brazilian Coconut Bejinho.
You can have Brazilian Coconut Bejinho using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Coconut Bejinho
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of more coconut for decoration – may be a little more or less.
Brazilian Coconut Bejinho step by step
- Simmer the sweetened condensed milk and butter in a pan on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until thickened..
- Remove from heat, but still leave it in the pan. Stir in 1/4 cup of coconut flakes, the let cool for a few minutes..
- Prepare a glass bowl greased with butter, then once the mixture in the pan is cooled, add it to the buttered bowl..
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator until the mixture is cold, at least 2 hours..
- Once the mixture is cold, prepare a plate with coconut flakes and grease your hands with butter to form balls with the now cold mixture..
- Form small balls then roll each ball in the prepared coconut flakes..
- Refridgerate for later or enjoy on the spot :).
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!