8 minute Spanish rice. Ok, these may not be better then them, but I think they are. These are are pretty darn good and soooo flavorful!! A simple and a short way to make a Spanish.
Be the first to review this recipe. Pour broth, can or Rotel, and chile powder into sauce pan and bring to a boil. Steam or boil rice according to package directions to. (steaming is best). You can cook 8 minute Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 8 minute Spanish rice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare Dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare Dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cube of cons mate.
Minute Rice may be used for. of onion and Cook rice according to package directions and . powder; saute one more minute. Stir together all remaining ingredients; heat through and serve. Lundberg Family Farms Ready-to-Eat Spanish Rice pouch is my favorite one to use for this recipe. This is in no way endorsed or sponsored – I just honestly love it.
8 minute Spanish rice step by step
- Place butter and rice in saucepan over medium heat and cook until lightly golden brown stirring constantly..
- Mix cons mate, garlic, onion and broth in a bowl and place in microwave until boiling..
- Pour broth and spice mixture over rice, stir in diced tomatoes, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is soft. Fluff with a fork..
Which rice is best for Spanish Rice? We love to use long-grain white rice. It gets fluffy and does not get sticky like some of the short-grained rices. A hurry-up version of Spanish rice, made with instant rice, chicken broth, tomatoes, and cilantro, is ready in only a few minutes. Spanish rice is essentially a rice pilaf, but with southwestern flavorings.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!