Lentejas (Spanish cuisine). So easy to make and so delicious! Try this Lentejas recipe from Andalusia. Put oil in the pot, add lentejas and stir shaking with pot itself.
Even though small lentils in packets usually don't need soaking, Spanish women tend to soak This is optional and adds a slightly sweet flavour to the lentejas. When soft, add to the other ingredients in. This easy Spanish lentil soup recipe (sopa de lentejas) is a hearty affair with the addition of pork loin and chorizo Click Play to See This Sopa de Lentejas: Spanish Lentil Soup Recipe Come Together. You can cook Lentejas (Spanish cuisine) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentejas (Spanish cuisine)
- You need 6 of t.s. Olive oil.
- You need 300 g of de lentejas for 4 people.
- It’s 1 of pepper for frying.
- Prepare 1 of laurel leaf.
- You need of Water.
- You need 2 of potatos.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 50 g of rice.
- It’s 1 sachet of saffron Aeroplano.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. Salt.
- You need of Eat with BREAD.
A delicious Spanish soup that is so easy to prepare that you will want to cook it regularly. I already blogged the Thermomix version of this Spanish Lentil Soup/Stew (Lentejas) recipe a few years ago. Good Spanish lentejas are hearty yet light- they don't make you feel heavy and sleepy after eating Every Spanish household has its own lentejas con chorizo recipe, and the variations are endless (as. Receta casera de lentejas muy sencilla.
Lentejas (Spanish cuisine) step by step
- Put oil in the pot, add lentejas and stir shaking with pot itself. They all need to be covered in oil..
- Add pepper(without inside part) and laurel leaf. And shake it again.
- Add 1/2 pot of water or more (lentejas need to be covered). Keep on medium fire for 1:30 h to 2 hours. Keep adding water so it doesn’t dry and burn..
- After 1 hour cut potatoes and carrot and add to the pot,.
- When potatoes are almost done add rice, saffron and salt..
- Cook for 15-20 more minutes stirring often (lower to minimum fire while stirring, put back to medium once done stirring) and let it sit for 8 more minutes before eating..
Cocina unas nutritivas y deliciosas lentejas ideales para invierno y Receta casera de lentejas cocinadas de la forma tradicional de la cocina española. The answer to that question was a simmering pot of Lentejas con Chorizo. My husband's family is from Segovia, Spain and he had grown up knowing the beauty Our visit to Spain was the trip of a lifetime. Table of Contents Easy, simple and delicious way to make lentejas/lentils Guiso de Lentejas Delicious Spanish Style Lentil Stew Sopa de lentejas or Mexican lentil soup is a must try vegan soup recipe!
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!