Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli.
You can cook Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli
- You need 20 oz of Chicken Cutlets.
- You need 16 oz of Broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 24 oz of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian cheese.
- You need 1 pk of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Bust out.
- You need of Zester.
- Prepare bowl of Medium.
- Prepare bowl of Large.
- It’s 2 of baking pans.
- It’s of Paper towels.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli instructions
- Prep- Adjust oven rack to top middle position, pre heat to 425 degrees. Dice potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Zest & quarter lemon..
- Chicken Seasoning- In medium bowl combine 1 cup Panko, 1 cup Italian cheese, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper (set aside).
- Potatoes- Coat baking pan with olive oil. Toss potatoes on pan and season with Lipton onion soup mix (toss well) Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Chicken- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry with paper towels. Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. Lightly coat baking pan with olive oil and place chicken on pan. Evenly spread sour cream over top of chicken. Mound chicken seasoning mixture on top, press firmly to adhere (no need to coat the underside). Toss in oven with broccoli with after potatoes have been in for 10 minutes. (Roast 15 minutes).
- When Finished In Oven- Toss broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and season with lemon zest, salt, and pepper..
- Divide and serve!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!