Brazilian Strawberry Pie.
You can cook Brazilian Strawberry Pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Strawberry Pie
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg yolk (beaten).
- Prepare 100 g of margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 700 ml of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks (beaten).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Strawberries (cut in half).
- Prepare of Strawberry Jello (use it when still soft).
Brazilian Strawberry Pie step by step
- Mix all ingredients to make the dough and place it in the pie dish.
- Make holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork and bake it at 400F for 15-20 min.
- Make the pie filling by combining the milk, condensed milk, and eggs in a saucepan. Mix it constantly at medium high heat.
- Once it starts boiling, add the cornstarch (dissolved in milk) and keep mixing it until thick.
- Add the cream filling into the pie dough using a strainer.
- Add the strawberries on top of the cream, then the jello.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!