Pastel – A Brazilian Dish.
You can have Pastel – A Brazilian Dish using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pastel – A Brazilian Dish
- You need 500 grams of Fresh pasta sheets.
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped onions.
- You need 3 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for stir-frying).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Italian parsley.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
Pastel – A Brazilian Dish step by step
- This package of "Easy Pasta" brand fresh pasta contains 2 500 g sheets. Other than making pastel, you could use these pasta sheets for other delicious pasta dishes too..
- Be sure to use fresh parsley, and fresh coarsely ground black pepper..
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan, stir-fry the garlic, onions, and ground meat, and sprinkle on some salt. Once it's cooked through, turn off the heat, season with fresh parsley and coarsely ground black pepper, and combine well..
- Spread out the fresh pasta sheet, and put the meat filling from Step 3 in the middle..
- Wet the outer rim of the pasta sheet with water, fold the fresh pasta sheet in half, and close the pastel while gently removing any air bubbles..
- Trim the edges with a pie cutter..
- Seal the edges tightly with a fork..
- Deep-fry at 180°C for 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer to a rack to drain for about 3 minutes..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!