You can cook Brazilian Brigadeiro using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Brigadeiro
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of chocolate nesquik powder.
- It’s 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
Brazilian Brigadeiro instructions
- On low heat melt butter in sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan.
- Once butter is melted, stir in nesquik powder. It could be more or less depended on how chocolatey you want it..
- Keep on stove for about 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens to about half the size. Its best to stir constantly during this time to avoid scorching and for the best outcome..
- Once thickened, let the mixture cool in the pot. Grease a glass bowl with butter and after about 10 minutes pour mixture into the buttered bowl. Then refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, grease hands and roll the mixture into small balls then roll in the chocolate sprinkles for decoration. Enjoy now or refrigerate for later!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!