Spanish omelet. Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain and one of the signature dishes in the Spanish cuisine. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier.
Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Tortilla española, or Spanish omelet, is a commonly served dish in Spain. In a country filled with regional food, some might call it the national. You can have Spanish omelet using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish omelet
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Small potato chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of Capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 slice of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
Cover the pan with a large plate and carefully turn the omelet out onto the plate. The Spanish omelette is a perfect example; comfort food par excellence, which transforms a couple of humble ingredients into a dish fit for el reino himself. On the face of it, this simple frittata-style recipe. Spanish omelette is a classic Spanish dish that you can find ready made in any decent Tortilla Espanola – variations.
Spanish omelet step by step
- Take a pan add oil add onion potato and fry add capsicum and fry well..
- Beat eggs with salt and black pepper and add cheese and add fry potato, onion capsicum and mix well..
- Take pan add butter add spread this mixture and cook until brown from both sides..
- Ready to serve with bread and tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy with your family, take care..
Doneness – I've seen some Spanish chefs cooking the omelet only a few. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. Neither a Spanish Omelet nor an American Omelet is what most people these days think it is. There IS a long-established American (and British) dish called the Spanish Omelet, playing off the idea that.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!