Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream).
You can cook Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream)
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 gr of Yeast.
- Prepare 170 gr of Bread flour.
- You need 20 gr of Sugar.
- It’s 2 gr of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) step by step
- Preparation: (A) Add yeast to warm milk and let stand for 20 minutes. (B) Unsalted butter is placed at room temperature in advance. Mix the high-gluten flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add (A) to (B) Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
- Add egg mixture and mix till all together and then knead for 3~5 minutes.
- Add unsalted butter (room temperature) or use 200W microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. It will be sticky at first, but don’t worry, after kneading for a few minutes, the flour starts to absorb the oil and it will sticks together into a dough.
- Knead until the dough can be stretched.
- Put in a large bowl, cover and let stand for 2 hours or until the dough becomes double in size.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions. Approximately 62 grams per serving Cover and leave for 35 minutes.
- Apply egg mixture on the surface Preheat the oven and bake at 180°C for 12 to 13 minutes..
- The cream part: Whipped cream, condensed milk and sugar into cream Then put it in a squeeze bag and wait for it to cool down You can add cream and strawberries for decoration..
- You can sprinkle some icing sugar at the end. To see the recipe in video: youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!