Spanish omelette. Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain and one of the signature dishes in the Spanish cuisine. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. Tortilla de patatas or Spanish Omelette Recipe is an amazing egg recipe that can be cooked either for guests or yourself, it is a tasty egg recipe which can.
This Spanish omelette recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Spanish omelette is a classic Spanish dish that you can find ready made in any decent supermarket. You can cook Spanish omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- You need 2 of Big Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Big White onion.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 g of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
You can eat it warm or cold, bring it to a picnic, family gathering or a Spanish-themed party. Get ready to master the Spanish Omelette, aka Tortilla, with this easy-to-follow recipe. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason. Spanish Omelette with a Mexican touch.
Spanish omelette step by step
- Cut the potatoes in small squares, reserve them in a bowl, cut the onions as well small reserve them. In another bowl mix all the eggs and add some salt..
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with one tbsp of olive oil, once they are done, reserve them. Do the same with the onions and reserve.
- Put the potatoes and the onions on the pan and add the mixed eggs. Let them set and turn the omelette to the other side. Enjoy it.
Filled with potato, sauteed tomato, goat cheese, and a pinch of Mexican oregano. Also called a Tortilla Española or Torta de Patatas. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. The Omelette is one of the classics in Spanish cuisine.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!