Brazilian Brigadeiro Chocolates.
You can cook Brazilian Brigadeiro Chocolates using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Brigadeiro Chocolates
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Condensed milk (sweetened).
Brazilian Brigadeiro Chocolates step by step
- Put all three of the ingredients in a pot (a non-stick one is best)..
- Turn the heat down to low and mix with a spatula constantly to keep the bottom from burning. The picture shows what it should look like about five minutes in..
- It's ready when the chocolate mixture has thickened enough that you can see the bottom of the pot when you scrape it with your ladle..
- Transfer to a dish and spread it out to cool. Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator to make it easy to work with..
- For a party, lightly coat your hands with butter and roll the chocolate into bite-sized balls. Coat with chocolate sprinkles, place in cups, and arrange around the sides of a cake!.
- If you use colorful sprinkles, they'll turn out really cute. Put the sprinkles in a bowl and roll the chocolate around. It's easy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!