Italian classic tiramisu.
You can cook Italian classic tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian classic tiramisu
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 30 gr of Fine sugar.
- You need 125 gr of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 12 gr of Whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10 pcs of Ladyfinger biscuit.
- Prepare 1 cup of Black instant coffee.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
Italian classic tiramisu instructions
- Preparation: ●Stack 2 bowls, add hot water into bottom part ●Make black instant coffee with hot water and let cool. Mix the egg yolk + powdered sugar in a bowl. When the yolk is a little creamy, add the mascarpone cheese and continue to mix with a whisk to form a cheese sauce. For details, please refer to the video: https://youtu.be/gkJcXpdWvro.
- Add whipped cream and a little vanilla oil to another large bowl. Beat until creamy..
- Put cheese sauce (step one) + cream (step two) Mix and stir well. Put the cheese sauce in the piping bag. * (This step can be omitted) You can also pour the cheese sauce directly into the container..
- Prepare the container for the tiramisu. Make a layer of cheese sauce and a layer of coffee-filled finger biscuits. When finished, seal it with plastic wrap. Then put it in the refrigerator overnight..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on the surface of the cake..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!