Brazilian Pão de Queijo.
You can have Brazilian Pão de Queijo using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Pão de Queijo
- You need 100 grams of Tapioca flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (or butter or margarine).
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- You need 30 grams of Pizza cheese.
Brazilian Pão de Queijo step by step
- Preparations: Chop the pizza cheese. You can use your favorite kind of cheese or mix of various cheeses..
- Combine the milk and vegetable oil in a small pot and turn on the heat. Bring to a boil while mixing..
- Put the tapioca flour and salt in a bread maker and turn on the switch. Add Step 2 and knead until the liquid is gone..
- Please adjust the amount of salt according to the cheese you use..
- When the dough becomes warm to the touch (about 10~15 minutes), add the egg and grated cheese and knead until smooth..
- Finally, add the pizza cheese and knead until evenly mixed. Don't need all the way, leave some lumps of the pizza cheese intact..
- The kneading time should be about 5~6 minutes. If you don't have a bread maker, use your hands to knead well..
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and roll into balls. Bake in an oven preheated to 200℃ for 20 minutes..
- They're done They'll be crispy on the outside, chewy inside!!.
- A basil version. I added 1 teaspoon of basil together with the grated cheese. The basil is fragrant and delicious!.
- Bring Step 2 to a boil and heat it well. If you don't, the dough will get sticky..
- If the dough becomes sticky in Step 3, put into a pot and turn on the heat, cooking it a bit until it hardens (to about the consistency of clay)..
- It's delicious as-is, but in Brazil, they brush them with margarine before eating..
- If cold, heat in the microwave for about 10~15 seconds or toast a bit in a oven..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!