Boneless chicken breast in Italian Demi-glaze.
You can cook Boneless chicken breast in Italian Demi-glaze using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boneless chicken breast in Italian Demi-glaze
- It’s 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of to taste Olive oil.
- It’s of to taste Vinegar.
- It’s of to taste Oregano.
- It’s of to taste Rosemary.
- It’s of to taste Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of to taste Garlic powder.
Boneless chicken breast in Italian Demi-glaze instructions
- First clean boneless chicken breast and give them a slight tenderization, just a couple 10-20 sec, or just until you see fit.
- Season your chicken with salt, pepper, and some garlic powder.
- Place all other ingredients in the pan and bring to a simmer and allow the simmer for a little while, then add the chicken and cover continuing to simmer.
- Flip chicken once in a while until internal temperature is at a Safe temperature.
- Plate the chicken on a dish with somewhat of a bowl to it them smother it in sauce.
- Feel free to add any type of spices or anything you want this recipe is open for interpretation thank you.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!