Arancini with Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage and Cheese.
You can cook Arancini with Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage and Cheese using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arancini with Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage and Cheese
- It’s 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage (Ground).
- You need 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 2 TBSP of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion (minced).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP of Arborio Rice.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Dry White Wine.
- It’s 6 CUP of Chicken Stock (warmed).
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 CUP of Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Crushed Chile Flakes.
- Prepare of Smoky Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 CAN of Diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 1 of Large Shallot (minced).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Basil (chiffonade).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Smoked Salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Breading.
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP of Flour.
- It’s 2 CUP of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs (whisked).
- Prepare 6 CUP of Grapeseed Oil (for frying).
Arancini with Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage and Cheese instructions
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGE, RICE, AND CHEESE MIXTURE In a medium saucepan on the stove, warm your chicken stock.Heat a large stainless steel saute pan over medium heat, and add in 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil. Once hot, add in the ground Fullblood Wagyu sweet Italian sausage in small pieces. Let the sausage brown while using a wooden spoon to break up the sausage into small pieces. Once the sausage is no longer pink, remove the sausage from the pan with a slotted spoon. Reserve the sausage..
- Leave the fat that rendered out in the pan. Then, add in the butter, minced yellow onion, and minced garlic to the pan. Saute the yellow onions for about 5 minutes until they’re translucent.Then, add in the Arborio rice, and let it toast for 2-3 minutes until it smells toasty and has changed color a little..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, and stir constantly. Add in 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and a 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Once the wine is evaporated, add in the warmed chicken stock 1 cup at a time. Stir constantly until all of the liquid evapo-rates. Then, add more chicken stock. Continue this process until the rice has puffed up and is al dente..
- Turn off the heat, and add in the cooked Wagyu beef sausage, crushed chile flakes, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread the mixture out onto a shallow pan, and cool for 2 hours (up to 2 days) in the refrigerator..
- PREPARING THE SMOKY TOMATO SAUCE Heat a small stainless steel saucepan over medium heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and heat. Add in the minced shallots, and saute until translucent. Once translucent, add in the minced garlic, and cook for 2 minutes longer. Add in the diced fire roasted tomatoes, smoked salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Heat until simmering. Reduce the heat to low, and cook slowly for 1 hour..
- Transfer contents to a blender. Add the basil and heavy cream to the blender as well. Vent the blender and hold a towel over the hole, and then blend until smooth. This is your sauce. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE ARANCINI Take your cooled Wagyu beef sausage, rice, and cheese mixture out of the refrigerator.Portion the mixture out into 1 1/2 ounce balls (a little smaller than a golf ball), and roll. Heat the grapeseed oil (for frying) to 350°F in a large shallow pan. Place the flour in a bowl, the eggs in a separate/second bowl, and the panko bread crumbs in a third bowl. Roll the balls in the flour..
- Then dip them in the whisked eggs and lastly in the panko bread crumbs. Make sure each ingre-dient is well coated on the balls.Once the oil is hot, fry the Arancini in batches for 2-3 minutes until the balls are golden brown. Remove the fried Arancini from the oil, and transfer them to a paper towel-lined tray to drain. Repeat the process until all of the Arancini are fried..
- FINAL STEPS Place the Fullblood Wagyu beef sweet Italian sausage and cheese Arancini on a large platter.Place the smoky tomato sauce in a small bowl. Serve the Arancini hot with the smoky tomato sauce, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!