Brazilian Tapioca Crepes.
You can cook Brazilian Tapioca Crepes using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Tapioca Crepes
- Prepare 400 ml of Tapioca flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
Brazilian Tapioca Crepes step by step
- Put the tapioca flour in a bowl, add a small amount of water at a time, and use your fingers to mash and mix it. Rub the mixture together and break up the clumps..
- Like this..
- Use your fingers to press it through a fine mesh metal strainer to make the mixture fine..
- The mixture should look like this..
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add the tapioca flour, and use the back of a spoon to press it into a flat disc (3~4 mm thick)..
- The crepes should look like this. Cook on each side for about 1 minute..
- Once cooked, spread some condensed milk on the tapioca crepe, sprinkle with shredded coconut, and fold in half..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!