You can have Mandarin Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mandarin Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust:.
- You need 1 1/4 of cup crushed cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup sugar.
- Prepare 150 of mls Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 1 of (225mls aprox) block cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup sour cream.
- You need 2/3 of cup sugar.
- It’s 3/4 of tsp vanilla.
- It’s 1 of cup heavy cream.
- You need 850 of grams of canned mandarins or fresh peeled mandarins.
Mandarin Cheesecake instructions
- Crust: Mix together the crumbs sugar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a bag until well combined..
- Press the crumbs into a 25cm pie pan. You can either freeze the crust or cook it. It holds together BETTER if it's cooked but will work either way. If baking – preheat oven to 200 C bake for 7 mins and let cool completely..
- Cheesecake Filling: Drain the mandarin oranges and place on a paper towel. Dry slightly..
- Beat the cream cheese sour cream sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth..
- In another bowl whip the heavy whipping cream until medium to stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture..
- Cut up half of the mandarin oranges and stir into the mixture..
- Plop and spread into the pie pan..
- Place the rest of the mandarins over the top of the pie freeze for 3-4 hours..
- Take out 15 mins prior to serving cut and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!