Bacon and Mozzarella Pinwheels.
You can have Bacon and Mozzarella Pinwheels using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Mozzarella Pinwheels
- You need of Flank Steak.
- Prepare of McCormick Grill Mates Bourbon Brown Sugar Marinade.
- It’s of Vegatable or Canola Oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need of Bacon, Cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarela Cheese.
- You need of -10 Toothpicks.
- It’s of Ziplock Bag.
- Prepare of Meat mallet/tenderizer.
Bacon and Mozzarella Pinwheels instructions
- In the ziplock bag, combine marinade mix, oil, water, and vinegar..
- Take flank steak and beat with meat mallet to tenderize until its 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Put the steak into the bag and seal making sure all the air is out and the entire steak is covered in the marinade.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
- Cook the Bacon until crisp. Use whichever method you prefer. I like to use my George Foreman:).
- Turn the broiler on in your oven to preheat.
- Lay the steak out on a plastic cutting board.
- Spread an even layer on cheese on.
- Layer the bacon on top of the cheese.
- Roll in to a log and secure with toothpicks 1 inch to 1 1/2 starting 1/2 inch from the end.
- Slice between the tooth picks to form pinwheels.
- Place cut side up on a greased foil-lined cookie sheet or broiler pan.
- Broil to your desired done-ness (rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, well-done) turning every 5-8 minutes.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!