MARGARET'S FRUIT BREAD. My sister, Barbara, served this wonderful bread at a meal. You can serve a sweet or savory style loaf. For sweet, braid, let raise, brush with beaten egg.
However vegetable ridden, peanut butter filled, chocolate swirled, kale topped the recipes get, this blog is dishing out delicious food. Fairy bread is sliced white bread spread with butter or margarine and covered with "Hundreds and Thousands", served at children's parties in Australia and New Zealand. It is typically cut into triangles. You can cook MARGARET'S FRUIT BREAD using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MARGARET'S FRUIT BREAD
- Prepare of dried fruits eg (figs,apricots,sultanas).
- It’s of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of whole nuts such as toasted hazelnuts,,almonds, brazil nuts.
- You need of cinnnamon.
- You need of of allspice.
- You need of eggs,separated.
- It’s of milk.
You can also do wonders with apples, pineapple, grapefruit and mangoes. Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls Sourdough Recipes Sourdough Bread Bread And Pastries Sweet Bread Coffee Cake Breakfast Recipes Dinner Recipes Meal Recipes.. Bread Machine Bread SticksHome Ec At Home. Basic Fruit Bread Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
MARGARET'S FRUIT BREAD instructions
- bake 220°F. c.
- Mix together the dry. ingredients in a large bowl, & add the milk &egg yolks..
- When well combined, whisk the egg whites together and add to the mix.
- Grease & paper line a loaf tin &spoon in the mixture, smoothing the top evenly.
- Bake. about 1 hour, covering with foil ffor the last 15 to 20mins or so.
- This bread is delicious served with a cheese board.
See more ideas about recipes, food, fruit. Harvest Fruit Bread. "My sister is raising two little girls but always makes time to bake homemade bread," writes Sandy Vias, San Leandro, California. "They like this loaf best. Find fruit bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. I don't know about you, but sometimes it definitely makes me feel better to bake.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!