Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage Bread Pudding.
You can have Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage Bread Pudding
- Prepare 6 CUP of Bread Cubes (from a rustic country loaf, crusts removed, and diced into half-inch cubes).
- It’s 3 TBSP of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 Package of Double 8 Wagyu Sweet Italian Sausage (cut into rings).
- It’s 3 CUP of Leeks (sliced using both white and light green parts).
- Prepare 1 1/2 LB of Cremini Mushrooms (stems trimmed and sliced into quarter-inch pieces).
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Medium or Dry Sherry.
- You need 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Fresh Italian Parsley (minced).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Fresh Tarragon Leaves (chopped).
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 CUP of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 1/2 CUP of Gruyere Cheese (graded and divided).
Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage Bread Pudding instructions
- PREPARING THE BREAD PUDDING Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the half-inch bread cubes on a sheet pan, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the bread is lightly browned. Set the bread aside.Meanwhile, melt 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter in a large (12-inch) sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the Fullblood Wagyu sweet Italian sausage, and cook for 5 minutes until the meat is starting to brown. Stir in the sliced leeks, and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes until the leeks are tender..
- Stir in the sliced mushrooms, dry sherry, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Off the heat, stir in the minced parsley and chopped tarragon leaves.In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, chicken stock, and 1 cup of the gruyere cheese. Add the recently baked bread cubes and mushroom/leeks mixture, stirring well to combine..
- Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the liquid..
- FINAL STEPS Stir the ingredients in the bowl well. Pour into a 2 1/2 quarts or 3 quarts gratin baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inches). Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of gruyere cheese on top. Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.Remove the foil, and cook for another 10 minutes or until the top is browned and the custard is set. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!