Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie.
You can cook Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 100 g of margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Brigadeiro / Chocolate Filling.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie instructions
- Mix all ingredients to make the crust and place it in the pie dish.
- Make holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork and bake it at 400F for 15-20 min.
- Make the filling by combining the condensed milk, cocoa powder, milk, and butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then add the cornstarch (dissolved in milk).
- Mix it constantly until thick.
- Add the filling into the pie crust (sift it if there are lumps), then add any toppings you’d like (I have added coconut wafers).
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!